The COA organizes and administers regional and state programs for 23 sports - women's badminton, baseball, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's cross country, football, men's and women's golf, men's and women's soccer, softball, men's and women's tennis, men's and women's track and field, men's and women's swim and dive, men's and women's water polo, wrestling and men's and women's volleyball.
This year, 12 COA sports will join together in the second COA Championship Festival, held in Fresno, CA over a series of weekends beginning in November, 2006 and concluding in March 2007.
[Read about the 2005-06 Inaugural COA Championship Festival]
Click here to open the entire Participant Handbook as a pdf file, or use the links below to view a specific section.
• Student Athlete Eligibility Verification and Decorum Policy
• Schedule of Events by Sport
• Schedule of Events by Date
• Youth Activities
• Hotel Room Block
• Hotel/Motel Information
• Venue/Hotel/Motel Area Map
• Participating Organizations
• Ticket Information & Venue Addresses
• Sports Medicine and Athletic Training Services
• Festival Committee Roster
• Media Information
TO RESERVE ALL ROOMS, CALL:
online through the
The California Community College Sports Information Association (CCCSIA) will provide an onsite media relations director at each championship venue.
• Want to volunteer? Click Here
• Want to donate goods or services? Click Here
• Want to become an official COA partner? Click Here
COA Festival Contacts
& Event Management
Director of Championships
All housing coordinated by the Fresno Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
Director of Marketing and Communication
COA Executive Director
Community College League of California Commission on Athletics
2017 O Streetbr /> Sacramento, CA 95814