If you took the Reward Exam last year, you will take the full exam this year, as it is an every other year deal.
- The CCCAA Compliance Rules Exam for the 2018-19 academic year has been updated effective July 6, 2018. This exam reflects legislation approved to become effective July 1, 2018 as well as existing rules and regulations.
- This is an open-book test and is not timed. You will need a hard copy of the 2018-19 Constitution & Bylaws or you may have the PDF version open on your computer in Acrobat or Preview.
Click HERE for Compliance Exam Directions
- Passing the exam is required and the passing score is 80%. Those achieving a score of 90% on a full exam will be eligible to take a Reward Exam (20-question exam) the following year provided they hold the same position and are taking the same exam. Those that take the Reward Exam this year will take the full exam for their position next year. Those that have the opportunity to take the exam for their position in two parts (Athletic Directors, Commissioners and Head Coaches) must score 80% on each part to have passed the exam and must score 90% on each part to have qualified for the Reward Exam.
- In order to access the Reward Exam, select the exam that is appropriate for your position and click on proceed. If you obtained a 90% or above score on a full exam last year and hold the same position as last year, it will automatically appear. If you believe you qualify and the exam doesn’t appear after you click proceed, you may have multiple accounts in the system. Try other possible email address and password combinations and if that still fails contact Jennifer Cardone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-444-1600.
- If you hold multiple positions, you are only required to take and pass one exam and it must be the exam that has the most questions. As an example, an Athletic Director who also serves as the Athletic Trainer would take only the Athletic Director/Dean Exam, which has 60 questions as opposed to 40 on the Athletic Trainer Exam.
- If you are sharing a computer for the exam be sure to close the browser completely and reopen before starting your exam to make sure the results are recorded appropriately.
- If you have forgotten your password use the Forgot My Password link. The email is instantaneous so be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t receive it right away. Also, add email@example.com as a safe sender to ensure it gets to your mail box.
- If your name, affiliation or email address needs to be updated, please use the My Profile link once you log in. You will also be prompted to identify your primary sport or denote that you are an administrator or staff if you login in to an already existing account and may update your information at that time. Later in the year, you may use the My Profile box to update this information once you log in.
- You may not stop and restart the exam once it has begun.
- Be patient when you click “next question” or “submit” and be sure to do it only once as it may take a few minutes to process. Do NOT refresh or try to go back to a previous question.
- Be sure to read the entire question carefully, as well as the possible answers, as just one word can make a difference in whether the answer selected is correct. Remember, the asnswer is not necessarily what you want it to be or think it should be.
- At the end of the exam, you will be given the opportunity to correct questions answered incorrectly and improve your score. The questions will be renumbered beginning with number 1 but you are not starting the exam all over again.